Saturday, June 2, 2007

I Did It!

I finally decided to post blogs! I've thought about it for a while, but today is a new day with new possibilities...so why not?

Today is a very exciting day. Not because I decided to post blogs...but because today I began taking medication to help us have a baby! It was all very sudden. The doctor's nurse called yesterday about some blood work that had been done, and we began talking about other issues as well. Before I knew it, she had talked with the doctor, and he prescribed me some pills to begin taking today. I'm still kind of in a state of shock.

I know that there is a very real possibility that I could be pregnant in a matter of weeks...but there is also the very real possibility that I will not. I'm trying to see the light at the end of this very long tunnel we've been going through, but I'm also trying not to get my hopes up.

I am putting this in God's hands and praying for His will to be done. Please help me pray. Thanks.

3 comments:

rhondamarie said...

You know i'll be praying and hoping and wishing and crying and loving you my sweet sweet friend

kj said...

i am extremely excited for you both!

i will be praying big time! love you!

marme said...

me too!